Through collaboration with clients, we enable their missions to take flight.
Paper Crane Funding Solutions provides services to clients from different sectors to help them find, secure, partner and apply resources for maximum social impact.
We work with:
Funding seekers to improve their fund development practices and align their development efforts with their missions.
Foundations and other funders to gather information that helps them make strategic funding decisions and to leverage other support for the organizations and projects they fund.
Our clients include:
- Nonprofit organizations that serve place-based communities as well as target populations,
- Individuals such as artists, writers, and filmmakers,
- Municipalities such as cities and counties, and,
- Funders including philanthropies, corporations, government agencies and intermediaries).
Our comprehensive suite of services is tailored to the needs of your organization, program or project.
Depending on your specific goals and needs, we can assist you with research, strategy, evaluation, coalition building and collaborations, and implementation.
whether you need just a 2 hour brainstorm or a more extensive consulting engagement, our team is ready to bring our expertise to answer questions and find solutions for fund development problems.
Coaching and training –
for CEOs, development team members, or anyone who wants to improve their effectiveness, we provide:
- Dedicated and targeted one-to-one coaching support
- Group coaching for up to 4 individuals from different organizations. This is similar to a master mind group where participants receive individual attention and learn from their peers.
- Online training that is very hands-on with assignments between sessions and which culminates in real results like a completed grant application or fund development system.
Fund Development Planning –
We work with funding seekers to create a Fund Development Plan or revise an outdated one. By interviewing staff and board members, we analyze your programs, funding goals and funding history, identify gaps and make recommendations to strengthen your fund development activity to accomplish your goals.
Direct services –
Sometimes you just need help getting the job done, and clients hire us to carry out direct services including writing (grant proposals, reports, letters of interest), prospecting for funders, research budgeting and developing systems that support your fundraising efforts.